7.12.2009

I've Been Through Hell

Man, this past week was really trying. Each week at the camp, we get some returners as well as a new batch of kids. Well, the mix of kids this past week was HELL-ISH. HELLLLLLLL-ISH. Everyday after work, I either indulged in ice cream or wine. Until I finally prayed about it (hello!) and got some divine guidance on the situation.

What was the situation, you ask? Three boys (one of which was 8) who were hitting on counselors, saying things like," Damn girl, you have a nice ass," AND causing fights with other campers left and right. WHERE DO THESE KIDS GET THIS FROM?!?

Anyway, I made some suggestions to my boss last week to make the program run smoother (he liked them). So, I'm hoping the next week with be better. PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE! So I don't rip all my hair out!

Yesterday, I had a much needed day of rest. Pool and tanning and eating Greek food and basically BEING A BUM. And I am tanner (yay!). And I feel more relaxed (yay!).

Here's to a good week...PLEASE GOD!

3 comments:

  1. wow. that all pretty much sounds like a blast. or something.

    it's amazing when you finally slow down enough to pray how much things start to work out. it's one of those 'go figure' things that takes FOREVER to figure out. every time. haha.

    i hope that things start to be less stressful for you. stress is lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...and you know, it's mostly me stressing myself out. ha. I hate being a girl sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn kids. Shoot 'em.

    I miss my kids at SCORE! I hope they're doing well...

    ReplyDelete