7.18.2009

Professional Couchsurfer

I feel like I usually post more often on this thing, but I've been SO BUSY.

If I'm not working (or going to Knott's Berry Farm Theme Park for work), then I'm planning my trip to Paris, London and Ireland! Planning the trip, I admit, is immensely fun!

I've even been using sites like couchsurfing.org to find places to stay in Paris. It'll be my first time using this system.

But guess where I am staying in London?!? With a BLOG FRIEND that I made here on Blogger!!!!!! Her name is Jackie and she is a English stunner :) Jackie, I am so grateful!!!!

Seriously, that's all I have to report on my life right now...

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool you're staying with a blogger!! I'm SO JEALOUS of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Michelle did a photo project where she couch surfed around the city. I never got to see any of the work and she doesn't have it up on Facebook, but your post made me think of that.

    I'm definitely jealous of your trip too. Right now I'm at an age where I should travel and explore more of the world, but I've never been financially secure enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!!!! envy envy envy....i am dying to meet my blogger pals too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally missed this shout-out, haha, I'm a loser.

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete