7.04.2009

A "Smokey" Fourth

Happy Fourth!

I'm pretty much all moved into my new house. Maybe after I put up a few decorations and photos, I can take some pictures of the house for you all.

Tonight, I'm looking to go to our County Fair and get into one of the free concerts. Who, might you ask? Smokey Robinson! People who have read my blog for awhile know my love for Motown...and Smokey is a STAPLE of Motown. The only problem is the concert is first come, first serve. I'm gonna have to knock all those baby boomers out the way! *Crossing my fingers* (and lifting some weights).

5 comments:

  1. Baby boomers are like cows, just tip them over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I never realized you were into Motown...once again, you have style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet. i bet it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure if smokey woul have sent me baby boomer bulldozing, but very cool. what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motown what what?

    That's at least one decent thing my crappy hometown has given the world.

    ReplyDelete