8.06.2009

Taking on Evil Robots, and Evil Jobs

Last night, I had a dream about giant evil robots (with smoke coming out of their heads) trying to take over the world, and it was my duty to stop them.

Weird. What the hell does a dream like that mean?

I've been oh-so-worn-out recently, but I'm holding on for dear life. It excites me to know that I am going to Europe in a week-and-a-half. That keeps me hanging on. This summer job has nearly killed me (I still can't stand my director's disorganization!), but it's almost done...almost.

I will miss some of the kids (you were right, Anthony, new kids bring new charm)...but that is ALL I will miss, really.

One more week of it. One more. I can do this!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I want to be an evil robot!

    One week to go, Ashley, and you're free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO! Also you'd best be prepared for me to take LOTS of photos of you/your friends/us when you're here. That's just how I roll.

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a book that I read awhile back called, "How to Survive a Robot Uprising." Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we get invaded by giant evil robots while you're out of the country, it's on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pfft, don't try to stand in the way of the robots...they know what's best for humanity!

    ReplyDelete