8.02.2009

Heart Attack on the Dance Floor

I just about had a heart-attack last night when I went dancing, and met the DJ of my dreams...

He played:
  • SMOKEY ROBINSON!!! I freaked out!!! ("Tears of a Clown")
  • Marvin Gaye (ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh)
  • Michael Jackson (Five songs in a row, to be exact)
  • Tons of early 90's grooves
I was HYPERVENTILATING after dancing like crazy, and had to leave around midnight (Cinderella, much?) because I was already exhausted at that point.

I went up to the DJ and said, "You just played Smokey and Marvin, and I officially love you."

Here are some pictures:
Smiling that Smokey is playing (notice my friend Beth makin' out in the background...caught ya)


Dancing Fools!


FIRE!!!!


Dancing in heels can be quite painful, FYI. I am on the left, I've gotten tan...woo hoo!

8 comments:

  1. You should see if this DJ has a Facebook page and then friend him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, legs!

    Hope you're enjoying your vacation (aren't you gone right now? As if you could answer if you were...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, I take my vacation in 2 weeks, so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, you know what, I often flirt with bartenders to get served quicker (I know, I'm a terrible human being), but DJs I'm somewhat intimidated by, despite being friends with several and having dated a DJ. But they like to know that what they're doing is rocking your boat, so good on you, lady, and glad to hear that you had such an awesome night! ;)

    Oh, also, I noticed that you also do the leg pop thing in photos. It's literally all about the leg pop.

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  6. smokey and high heels?! that's way too dangerous for the likes of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, it's possible to live in San Diego and NOT have a tan 365 days a year?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in New Orleans not too long ago & I danced the electric slide to Bille Jean. Yeah, I got it like that.

    ReplyDelete