4.28.2011

Music Challenge, Day 2: Your Least Favorite Song

I hate this song so much I don't even want to put it on my blog.




I HATE THIS SONNNNNNG!!!!! How did anyone ever like this godforsaken song?!?

The Challenge so far:

***

It's almost incredibly rude of me to say that the South (and well, half the U.S.) is having a "bad day" with all the tornados demolishing EVERYTHING over there. In all seriousness, I'm praying for all of you in those dangerous tornado zones. Hurricanes and tornados scare the HELL out of me, and I don't know how you guys deal with it!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate that song too, it was a bad day for music when that one came out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A GOOD CHOICE!!! I HAAAAAATTTTTEEE this song with a passion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh yeah, that's a good one to choose for the "least favorite song" category... I've got mine lined up, oh yes I do, for when I start with my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!
    i CRINGE every time i hear it! hahaha! and we used to make fun of it all the time too!

    ReplyDelete