I love these clarity days, where I take a deep breath of fresh air until I am sufficiently intoxicated with being alive. I'm really just happy being me.
Sometimes I get briefly wrapped up in bad boys, or stressful days at work, or feeling inadequate. Then I snap out of it and tell myself to "cut that shit out."My ultra logical side is one of the best things about me, even though I complain about it sometimes. It's that logic that never lets me stay sad for long.
What I am working on is getting more in touch with my emotional side (as I roll my eyes), which I tend to sweep under the rug. I've been talking with people about the things that have been bugging me, and who woulda thunk? That has helped immensely.
Enough of the psycho-analysis, which I obviously do too much of on this blog. On to why I am looking forward to October, yeah baby yeah!
- Foo Fighters Concert--Rock. On.
- Turkish Day at Balboa Park--I might have a slight obsession with Turkey, so of course I am looking forward to this fab day where great food and belly dancing are sure to ensue!
- Halloween--I've got some ideas for costumes. It's fun to be a kid again.
- Dancing naked in my apartment--wait, whaaaa? Don't tell anyone, not even my roommate. Sometimes I'll put on underwear to be more civilized.
- Continuing to Be Creative--slowly but surely, I'm sticking to my plan.
- Thrill the World--October 29th cities around the world will be doing the Thriller dance all at the same time. I will be joining, most likely dressed as a zombie. I love drawing blood on my face!
I think my feisty just resurfaced.