9.25.2014

Favorite Thing Thursday

This week started out with me getting a ticket for crossing a double yellow line (ugggghh), so I think a gratitude list is in order here!!

Lately, some of my favorite things have included:

1. Scandal
via

This show. is. RIDICULOUS. However, as crazy as Fitz and Liv are, there is some kind of magnetic pull to watching their messed-up love and the supposed behind the curtain world of politics. Scandal is simply not as sophisticated as House of Cards, but it appeals more to the teenager in me--it's the equivalent of reading a trashy romance novel and relishing every moment! 


2. Making My Own Pumpkin Spice Latte


Apologies for the blurry photo; my impatience in drinking this foamy masterpiece outweighed any photo etiquette I usually have. Recipe found here


3. A New Rating System for Netflix

via

A Better Queue matches Netflix movies with their Rotten Tomatoes reviews--to give you a new outlook on movies you may have previously skipped. 



What are you thankful for this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, excuse me? Double yellow line?! WOW. So yes, you needed a happy list. Scandal is just scandalous. It's so not like House of Cards, so that's a perfect balance...kinda. hahaha. Oh yes, self-made pumpkin spice lattes are the best. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I'm thankful for friends, not thinking abot work and woolly jumpers!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i really need to try #3!!! that sounds like me all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Scandal though!!!! I am a Jake girl myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OR as he was previously known as, Noel! :)

      Delete