12.04.2014

Favorite Thing Thursday

A favorite things list...

1. Upcoming Trip to New Orleans

via
This was a last minute booking that I am uber excited for! In mid-December, I'm going to the Big Easy for the first time to visit my bud Laura before she moves back to London.


2. This Video Detailing My Life Philosophy



A short video to remind you what life should be about.


3. One Superficial Thing



A little funny to mention this after the video above, but sometimes a girl needs to spread the word on a good lip color! I'm diggin' this ultra cheap lip balm/stain from Jordana in the shade Cranberry Crush. It can be found at Walgreens for about $3.

4. Pie (Gluten Free)


My mom is on a special diet right now for diabetes, so I had to make a gluten free recipe for pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. I feared how it might taste, but it came out pretty good! If any of you want me to, I can post the recipe. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm gluten free but don't eat pumpkin pie. I do eat apple pie though... cough cough.
    New Orleans! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit N.O. That's so exciting! And now I am craving pie at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love New Orleans!! We go every year!!! I hope you have a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious of your New Orleans trip! That's one place in the U.S. i've never been that im dying to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's great, right? A nice little kick in the ass!

      Delete
  6. please post the recipe of that pie. since i am forced to live gluten free i wasn't into pie making this year. too many disappointments when i tried. yours looks soooo yummy.
    have fun in New Orleans and say to Laura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that motto! Fear just holds us back. And have so much fun in New Orleans, I bet it's going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete