4.21.2015

Prague: All About That Architecture

If you were to ask me what my favorite part of Prague was, the proof is in the pictures. Prague's buildings had me smiling from ear to ear. Every turn was a new photo that I happily snapped. Luckily, I have spared you the 200+ photos I took of buildings, and have chosen to only showcase a few so you don't go completely mad reading this post. And there's not much else to read, really; these beauties speak for themselves.

 The famous astronomical clock, built in the 1300s and has movable parts (the little men move!)
 Statue of Kafka. 


Prague is certainly up there with the likes of Rome, Paris, and London (some heavy-hitters when it comes to the most beautiful architecture). Even better? It's cheaper than all three! Prague, I love you. 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to visit Prague one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hear or see much about Prague so it's nice to get a glimpse of this beautiful city. I don't know squat about architecture, but I can certainly appreciate the beauty of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I didn't know that much about it until I moved to London (Prague, that is). And I definitely know nothing of architecture but to stare at it and go, "WOW THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

    ReplyDelete