3.31.2005

An Interesting Spring Break, Thus Far

I'm sitting here in Jackizzle's pimped out room, and man, Jackizzle is a real P-I-M-P, let me tell ya. She's supposed to have a roomate, but the lucky little sucker doesn't have one. Geez Jack, try living with 5 other girls in your room and then you can know what my life is like!

So what oh-so-wonderful sights have I seen at Chapman thus far? Here is a small list:
1. Jaclyn's makeshift king size bed (with a fitted sheet that doesn't fit over the ginormous thing)
2. Dolls being lynched in the hallway. Dude, I am not kidding here. It's a travesty, really.
3. Indoor soccer played outside. This concept doesn't really make sense, but somehow it works--in a crazy world, that is. Orange, CA is a different dimension, seriously!

I blame all this craziness on the Santa Ana winds...they always make people act stranger than normal. Maybe Orange is just strange on it's own...they sure like the fact that they are called "Orange" for they incorporate their name in just about, oh, EVERYTHING.

No, really, it's fun here. Jackizzle can be quite amusing at times. She's a blonde, you know? I have to give her a break, she tries hard (hehehe, I love you jack). I don't want Spring Break to end! I like this whole relaxing thing! Oh well, it's not over yet...we'll cross that road when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment