11.15.2005

He said WHAT?

this little blog is like show and tell (well they all are, really).

Sooooo, I'm going to show you a clip of an e-mail my professor sent me. This is the professor that set up the job shadow I went on...here it is (Are you looking? Are you looking?):

...Also, heard from Jerry that your visit to the U-T the other day was a smashing success. I'm really pleased that you took the opportunity to go over there and hope it was a great experience for you.

And now I'm going to tell you about my excitement! Smashing success?? Wow....that made me smile when I read it.

SUPER SUPER SUPER cool. Oh...there goes my pride again. Gotta keep that in check. But....SUPER COOL!

6 comments:

  1. ashley I hope you have the Family (?) section so I can see it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...no. I haven't been to class today yet. I missed it accidently. I may post about that later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the all seeing Turkish Eye go?

    I need to go lie down now...can't go on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, hatleyman...it disappeared. Hope you're not too disapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to remember that most of my professors were like a mix of Sam Kennison/ Judge Judy/ Morton Downy Jr./ and the Drill Sgt. from Full Metal Jacket...I guess you could say they were "harsh".

    ReplyDelete