1.03.2006

So you wanna drink my blood, huh?

Tonight was interesting.

There's this guy that used to work at my job, right? His name is Aaron...and he's always been a bit of a freak. Not like a stalker-freak. He's more of a charming freak. Like a I-have-to-wear-black-all-the-time-and-act-tough-but-really-I'm-a-teddy-bear-sort-of-freak. You know what I mean.

He likes to visit every now and then and show off the new, freakish things he's done. Like, oh, getting Vampire fangs put in this mouth. Yeah. At first he lied and said they were permanent, but we came to find out they were actually removable.

So, today he comes to visit and I'm talking to him outside, with two other people, when he suddenly grabs my wrist and bites it--with those fangs. And it wasn't a sissy bite, no no. He bit hard! The inside of my wrist now has two red bumps on it. Gee, thanks, Aaron. AND THEN...he has the nerve to say, "Next time I won't stop till I see blood! And it will be your neck!! One day..."

Yeah, he wishes. Plus, I don't want anyone playing around with my main arteries...they are KIND OF important.

I won't lie--the fangs are strangely attractive. I'm not saying that I would ever date anyone that had them!!!! Do NOT get me wrong. I'm just saying, in a twisted way, they are sexy. hahaha...

3 comments:

  1. wow. does this dude live in his mom's basement? listen to a lot of Coal Chamber? swedish death metal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Ash is going goth. When will you die your hair purple, put on black lipstick, and drop out of college to pursue a career as Super Goth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...all of you just made me laugh. He's only 19...haha....if he lives in his basement, I don't know!

    He didn't actually try to hurt me...so I won't press charges. But it's good to know I can always seek advice from laywer friends.

    haha, you guys are too funny.

    ReplyDelete