4.23.2006

Writing is like chicken soup for the dramatic soul.

I'm listening to a great disco song right now. Yeah, there is such a thing, so don't argue with me. It's "Don't Leave Me This Way." I looooooove it. I totally could have lived during the disco era!!!! Well, except, being a crack addict is not my thing.

And I've been starting a lot of posts with songs I'm listening to at the moment. But maybe because music is the only thing that has kept me sane this week. And the upcoming week? I know it will be JUST as crazy.

Anyway, I have nothing important/relevant/funny to say today. I'm just writing to write. Sometimes that is the best.

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? This is the weblog to be at, the featured featurette! I'm tellin' ya', kid, you're goin' places.

    Chicken soup for the dramatic soul? Is it sick? Cheer up: you've got disco as a cure! Why, with all that ageless rhythm in your soul, this is the new studio 54!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The disco era sunglasses, shoes, halter tops etc.. are all back. You can be the retro disco diva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, being a crack addict gets a bad rap...its not as bad as people says it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL types of music, Thomas. I adore ALL music.

    Except for country. That kills me.

    ReplyDelete