4.24.2006

Today:

  • I drank two cups of coffee.
  • I sang to "You Can't Hurry Love." How appropriate.
  • I gave myself three wrinkles (that will develop in 10 years, I'm sure) worrying about school work.
  • I fell asleep on the couch for approximately 34 minutes.
  • I ate five mini tacos. Yum.
  • I watched two movies, avoiding all studying--"Bring it On" and "The Notebook."
  • I couldn't get him off my mind.
  • I admired the sunshine as I strolled around campus.
  • I gave out more than five hugs.
  • I had a manic yet fufilling monday.

And yeah. That was my entire day. I think I like the bold button way too much. And now it's time to dream to my heart's desire.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...if you saw me in real life on coffee, you'd be even more frightened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're bold to use so much bold.

    This is going to sound contradictory to my nature, but stop thinking about him (not daring enough to use bold on "him").

    ReplyDelete