6.03.2006

Put your hands where my eyes can see, yo.

So, you guys are gonna laugh at me, but I'll tell you anyway.

You know the show Total Request Live, right? Yeah, that show. Well it was in San Diego yesterday...and what did I do? I went to it.

I can make fun of myself, don't worry, cause it's quite funny.

And let me just say, the 13-year-old teeny-bopper in me secretly wished that *NSYNC would magically appear. Cause I used to watch that show when they were around, and yeah, I was a big fan. OK, a HUGE fan.

Did I honestly just mention that? I guess I have to reveal my secrets sooner or later.

ANYWAY...Ashlee Simpson was on (who indeed had a visible nose job...and I mean REALLY visible). She seemed nice, but fake mostly. So fake that during one part of the interview I wanted to cut off my arm and throw it at her, just to stop her from talking. But what did I expect from the Simpson family anyway? Not much. And that's what I got.

The GOOD part of the show was seeing Busta Rhymes perform, 1. because he's kind of lovable, and 2. because he's a KICK ASS performer. He controlled that crowd. And I love to dance, so I highly enjoyed it. I'm not even a big fan of rap! But it was great, really. I got down.

All I have to say is that it's funny to see what people wear, say and do to get on T.V., and it kind of makes me sad for America. What's the big deal anyway?

In the end, I got to dance and go to the beach at the same time...so it was great. I went to TRL and I'll admit it, damn it!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. now we are all going to have to TiVO TRL so we can watch you getting down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "baby, one more time" is boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ashlee, why do you torment me so??

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hides her Kelly Clarkson tracks again*
    Dammit, why don't we get TRL here.... I might have to make a call to my American friends..... ;)

    ReplyDelete