7.13.2006

Auntie Diane ♥

I woke up this morning at 6am with no troubles. That's usually a big problem for me.

I found out last night that my aunt is in the hospital right now and is going to have emergency surgery. I don't know what for yet, seeing as my mom left me a message. And so I'm left a little in the dark.

And what can you do? My aunt Diane is a strong, hilarious, personable woman. And all I can do is hope and pray that she'll be alright.

Let me give you a background story on this aunt of mine. One time, she told me, when she used to be married, she got in an argument with her husband. This elevated into him almost hitting her.

After a bit of a cool-down, while he was taking a shower, my aunt Diane grabbed a radio, stormed up the stairs, broke down the door and slid open the shower curtain (all with a firey rage). She then held the radio up (over the shower, right?) and said "If you ever attempt to hit me again, I swear I will kick your ass!"

I'm pretty sure he didn't mess with her again.

My prayers are with my aunt.

4 comments:

  1. My prayers are with your Aunt, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

    Here is the link to the Bridget Jones article...

    Click Here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete