8.08.2006

A day in the life.

It's been a little while since I've written on here.

Life is getting busy once again...

And life is still confusing. But I guess that's normal. Guess what message I got from Sweater Guy today:

A J: I'm sorry for not spending much time chilling with ya lately! Things have been rough this summer... it's only for a season though

you are great and it's always good to see ya

SuaVe

Why? Well...who knows. At least it's good to know I'm not the only one who cares. Oh yeah, did I ever tell you his nickname is suave? It figures.

Life is going good, anyway. Oh, and I definitely have pictures from my and Jaclyn's little random escapade. I'll post those later. And you will laugh. Cause, God, we're special.

2 comments:

  1. i love that i see sweater guy reappear again and again. it's so good we have repeat guests on our life sitcoms...haha. i know i never let go of any of them...not in the healthy sense anyway. whee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¿Te dijo Suave? ¡Que chistoso!

    (It is absolutely kickass to be in Mexico and use a Spanish keyboard: now I can find all the upside down question marks and exclamations and
    tilde marks and all).

    Vacation is the best!
    y tambien, !Viva el Hombre del Sueter!

    ReplyDelete