8.03.2006

Yay for being totally insane!

Sooooooooooooooo...yeah.

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow! Well, I'll tell you.

I'm waking up at 5:00am (ouch) to leave by 5:30am (painful) to drive 4 hours (with Jaclyn) to a Santa Barbara-ish region (known as Solvang) to take a 10-mile bike ride (can you say crazy?) and go on a wine-tasting tour (to ease the pain). THEN we're gonna drive back.

Oh yeah. We devised this plan at 9pm this very night.

But hey...you live once. And I might as well torture my body in such a way when I'm this young. Annnnnnnd, I'm excited. Come on, that's a pretty kick-ass trip.

Yes, this will definitely make up for the Colorado trip Jack and I didn't get to go on.

Again I say, YAY FOR BEING CRAZY!!!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha... you're going to solvang...

    all things considered, however, it's a lovely town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the Floyd Landis of the blogging world Ashley, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roomate. I LOVE SOLVANG! My dad has a car how their every year, best pastry shop I have ever been to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The freedom of college days. How I envy your little impromptu bike trip / wine tour....!

    ReplyDelete