8.13.2006

Time to Breathe?

My stupid Ikea chair keeps falling apart everyday...damn you Swedish mass production!!

Anyway, that was me venting. We all know American mass production is worse, and more expensive.

This week, I realized, is going to be...busy. I work 8-4 monday-friday. Then, I have rush practice from 6-10. Where is the time for myself?

Well, I guess there's never enough time in a day, now is there?

Oh yeah, and I have to re-learn italian before school starts...ummmm, yeah. That's a big task.

Hopefully your week is a little more easy-going.

1 comment:

  1. Este semana es el mejor de mi vida porque he visitado casi toda de mi familia en Mexico.

    (This week has been the best week of my life because I have met almost all of my family in Mexico.)

    Most I had seen back when I came here at 14 years of age, but my Spanish is halfway proficient now, and it is SO much easier to understand them.

    Damn! I still can´t find those accent marks!

    ReplyDelete