12.06.2007

I Want To...

1. Write childrens' books when "I grow up." Or maybe just books in general.

2. Live in a place that rains often.

3. Learn how to play the piano, someday.

4. Learn how to speak Turkish.

5. Dance every dance ever made.

6. Go to Italy (sooooooooooooooooo badly).

7. Fall in love with someone totally and completely worthy of me, someone simply smashing.

8. Wear as much purple as possible.

9. Touch someone's life, without money, but with the heart.

10. Have kids, and raise them chillins up right :)

11. Smile more.

12. Learn everything about the people around me.

13. Go for a walk in the snow (since I've never seen snow!)

14. Become more spiritual.

15. Love with all my ♥

Just wanted to share some of the things I want to do. Tell me what you want as well, I'm curious.

5 comments:

  1. 2. It tends to rain a bit in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've never seen snow?
    really?
    this phrase "Matt, shovel the g*d damn driveway" makes the hair on my neck stand up.

    -matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, matt, yeah you're right, I'm oblivious to all the chores that come along with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farai tutti i queste cose... e piĆ¹. Beata te!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I know in Turkish is to say hi and count to three. That doesn't help, huh? Italy is so worth it, save the money and go see - then you could also stop by in Vienna (only takes about 9 hrs by train from Venice), but you'll get a piece of Vienna soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete