5.15.2008

FREEDOM!

It has been a hectic hectic few weeks. Instead of a manic Monday, I've had a manic month. I feel like I was a zombie for awhile and I'm very slowly coming back to life. The color is rushing back to my cheeks!!

I can't believe I am graduating!!

And honestly, I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. And by a long time, I mean a year or two.

I haven't mentioned J in awhile, but that's because I haven't needed him. I NEVER needed him, I just thought I did, and convinced myself that I did. He's tried to contact me in the past month...and I've said my hello, and been nice, but I've told him I don't want to talk or see him. Cause SISTA I am strong for once!

Well, I hope to get back into the blogging routine again soon, I need to visit everyone's blog and catch up! Yay for being back from the dead!

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! This calls for a celebration! Free 'nilla Coke and bacon for everyone! I like that independent spirit you've got. Keep it strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduating?? Oh, no!! Go back!! Go back!! The so-called, "real" world can wait for you!!

    Haha!! You are getting OLD, little Ashley. Congratulations and welcome to / good luck with the next adventure in your life..!!!

    ReplyDelete