5.11.2008

I've Been Away...

And San Diego must seem crazy to you all...drug busts going on at those darn schools, there must be gangs running rampant at San Diego State (my school)!!

Ha, no, there aren't. And the drug bust was blown WAY out of proportion. How about we talk about AMERICA's drug problem, rather than going on about these darn kids and their drug sellin' habits.

Eh, forget the drug bust, homework, finals, projects and the like have all been keeping me uber busy. But I shall be back soon!!!

Hope you all are doing well :)

P.S. Frankie, I had bacon today and thought of you. Oh, and that bacon was good.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this "San Diego" you speak of seems like the wildest place on earth. I think we have, like, 3 people who smoke at my school, and that's about as far as drug use goes here :P

    And yay bacon! I like it when people think of me, it makes me feel loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going. Don't ever stop. Ever. Then graduate and pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait. there's a drug problem? first i've heard of it.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bah you should see the craziness in Chicago. We have had about 10-15 kids shot down and I'm sure Mayor Daley is going nuts since he is trying to get the Olympics here. The world tends to frown on kids being killed in the streets.

    ReplyDelete