5.20.2008

P.S. Life is Great

Now, I'm not one to think that chick flicks are good movies...I often end up liking them in all their cheesy glory, but they they don't pretend to be great movies.

However, the movie P.S. I Love You is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. Probably cause it deals with death. And, no, it did not make me cry like everyone else I know. (Only 4 movies have made me ever cry on record: Finding Neverland, Big Fish, Tuesdays with Morrie and Million Dollar Baby). But P.S. I Love You really touched me, and was just well put together. RENT IT. Even if you're a boy. Because I said so.

And why is my title of this post Life is Great? Well cause it is. But here's why I'm extra happy. I was soooo soooooooo worried over my Italian grade that I thought I might have to make it up over the summer. Seriously I haven't had a tougher time in a class (except maybe for Econ...I hate you!). Especially because I was REALLY behind in it, on top of the 2 weeks of classes I missed from being deathly ill in the beginning of the semester. I thought I wasn't gonna pass!

But somehow, SOMEHOW, I got a C+ in the class. How in the hell did I manage that? I know I did some extra credit, and worked as hard as hell to show la mia professora I was trying...but, really?

haha, I won't question it :)

So now I am "officially" graduating, and my dad has told me how proud he is of me. And seriously, any child wants to hear that from their parent.

I'll leave you with some pictures I took with my friend Ali. They should remind you that, indeed, life is spectacular.

8 comments:

  1. P.S. I Love You... huh... must have slipped past me. I also love the glorious cheesy that is chick flicks.

    Good job on squeaking out a passing grade! and good job at looking happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. samme. death cab is great. also. cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO. I was procrastinating earlier today and reading your old posts.

    Boy Obsessions we have in common-
    1)john cusack
    2)justin timberlake
    3)heath ledger
    4)dave grohl

    i love love love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL...you have an amazing taste in men then! We're so cool. And you like coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, young girl! Cute pictures, makes me wanna sit on a swing again. And now I am craving chocolate ice cream. Thanks a bunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked P.S. also, not a bad plot. Nothing illustrates enjoying life better then a swing.

    ReplyDelete