6.05.2008

Tangled, A Little

So it was grand to graduate and all, but to be honest, my stomach is in knots thinking about what's next. I'm excited for Turkey and all, but after that, it will be a-job-huntin' we go! That will be interesting!! And pretty damn scary, to be honest.

Ahhhhh...and sometimes it's really hard when things change. Like, I'll be moving back home for awhile. THAT will be interesting. And not so bad. But it's hard to move back with the parents after you've had your independence, you know?

But life will not always go the way I want...and maybe I don't know what I want at this point?

Wow, this is an exciting/scray/confusing time.

9 comments:

  1. Just remember to always keep your sights in the distance. Meaning, if your job hunt isn't successful in the beginning just picture your life down the road and how it will be OK anyway. But I'm sure you'll be fine! Also, don't jump at the first job that's offered to you. Take your time and pick and choose carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Felicia, don't take the first job unless it's your absolute dream job. Have fun with the freedom of picking what YOU want to do with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to move back home. Not that I have anything against my parents, but I just don't want to have to live under the same roof again now that I've had my independence. If I don't land a job right out of college, I plan to become a hobo of some sort, riding the rails of the Midwest, swapping tall tales for sponge baths, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of job are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first offer was a rental car manager at Enterprise. 30,000 a year. Benefits. No ****in' way. What does that have to do with English?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had an offer to work for a Minneapolis ad company and work for Funimation.

    I decided to leach off my wife... Like any good husband. :D

    Good job on everything and good luck figuring out another part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek! that's scary all right. have yourself a drink and a twirl and good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're just off to anther adventure... don't worry too much about the future yet... stay present.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thinks we all have that feeling, at the turning points of our lives. Good luck with moving back home, I would be going crazy. But, Turkey? Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete