2.28.2009

Where Soul Meets Body...

...is at a Death Cab concert, which I will be going to in April. OHHHHH YEAH! I haven't been to a concert in quite some time (unacceptable), so buying tickets was a must! I haven't seen these boys in concert yet, so I am stoked! (how can you not love Death Cab? They are true poets...)

Speaking of tickets, I am racking my brain trying to find a way to get a plane ticket to London. Yes, London. My friend Colleen is going to visit her sister there in August (and possibly visit Ireland and France too) and asked if I wanted to join her. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I must find a way. Plane ticket, why must you be $1,000?!?

I'll find a way. haha. Traveling is the demise of my savings. But worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Death Cab, but I've never seen them in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must go! Hey, since you're out there, is it possible to go to Italy as well? I know you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, the first dozen times I heard their name, I thought it was "Death Cap" and giggled, since that's a type of mushroom. And I'm mature like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool. can you do me a favor and wear a shirt that says 'hey, ben. where's that follow up postal service disc man?' :) ... sounds like a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear kidneys can fetch a pretty penny on the black market.

    You can have one of mine...I figure that since I'm a gentleman and all, you should keep two in case one breaks down.

    ReplyDelete