3.30.2009

Back to the Internets

Oh man. I've been busy again and haven't posted in nearly a week. Actually, I haven't been on internet much at all this past week. But that's a good thing, and kind of refreshing.

My sis and nephews visited over the weekend, and that kept me pretty occupied, i.e., trips to the park, and ice skating (I didn't fall on my ass, so I get a gold star). Also, the youngest was a handful in general, since he is a baby.

And also I said goodbye to an old co-worker/good friend on Friday night. He's moving to Colorado. He will be missed. He chose to have his party at a gay bar. heh heh. Twas an interesting night and maybe I will post a picture I took with a go-go dancer there. All in good fun.

I know I did much more, but why re-cap everything? I think I will go read about all of you fine people now, and catch up with your lives.

Cherrio!

1 comment: