6.16.2009

Bleh.

My first day of work at the summer camp was cool, but tiring. Mannnn I'm tired. We were out in the sun a lot, of course. 9 hours of working + sun = exhaustion. That, and trying to learn a whole bunch of new names.

I was a little grumpy when I got home. Probably a side effect of change. I miss my old kids already, but there are some darling new kids that I met today.

Made a smoothie when I got home in some over-priced machine my dad bought from the county fair. It pulverizes seeds, so you can pop a whole apple right in there. Kind of unnecessary, but a little satisfying to see a whole piece of fruit turn into liquid so quickly.

I'm blabbering on. I just needed to write a little, cause I'm in a mood. I needed to ease some tension. We'll see how tomorrow's pool party will go. Not gonna lie, it freaks me out a little to watch so many kids by a pool. Kids and water don't always mix well!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun tomorrow! New kids always bring new charm, new knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoothies can fix any bad day.

    ReplyDelete