6.15.2009

Ciao, Miei Figli...

...for now!

It's hard to say goodbye to the little ones for the summer. Especially the select few that really touched my heart. But today was the last day, and I had to fight back a couple tears. What? I'm a sap when it comes to kids.

This makes me realize that I will have attachment issues with my own kids in the future. haha. But maybe every parent has those attachment issues? It might be an matter of how well you can let go of something you love.

And tomorrow, I start my new summer job! I'm like a workin' factory! One job right after the other...

Which reminds me...I hope I can get that vacation for the end of the summer. Still crossin' my fingers for England, Ireland and France...ahhhhh! Hope hope hopeeeeeee!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get to go, too; I am leaving my job at the tutoring center for kids this Saturday, so I know how you feel..except I ain't comin' back! It's all adults, from now on (yech). Ah, well, at least we can talk about novels and stuff.

    ..And isn't it Miei figlii? I am finishing up Italian this Fall, so I forget...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certain you are right...remember I was struggling with Italian my last semester? haha...I forgot so much! I'll change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you said you were working in a factory, which made me think of Laverne and Shirley. But,I get it. You're like a working factory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep. attachment issues are inevitable. ireland? i must've missed something, but i am so freakin jealous. i really hope you get to go.

    ReplyDelete