6.19.2009

What I Believe (is Very Important)

Hey guys! I appreciate all the feedback on my last post. Now some of you urged me to give Jason a try, and I understand why you say that, cause I don't give...er, any guys a try...hardly. ha. Well is that a bad thing?

The reason I'm not likely to give Jason a try goes back to the ideology reason. Finding a guy that is as into his faith as me is quite important. Jason is a really good guy; however, I know that fights would ensue if we were to get together. It is a fight of beliefs, and I need to date a guy that can share those very important beliefs with me.

I turned down Cute Sean months ago for the same reason. And I actually had a huge interest in Sean (who I still talk to online, occasionally, by the way). I don't have the same interest in Jason. Plus, Jason is not Latin (well, you know I love dark boys).

When the right guy comes along, you'll all know about it. And I believe he will come along.

8 comments:

  1. hmm, Ash I see where you are coming from. Maybe I am not in a place to say this, but I think that some people work well from different religion or views. It's called compromise, and if you love someone it wouldn't be "fights" it would just be a discussion. And truthfully, even if you were both from the same religion I can promise you, "fights" will happen over how to raise children, money, etc...it happens :)


    I think that's what love is about, accepting somone even though they may not be just like you. :) We are all God's creatures in the end right? And how do you know for a fact that fights would happen? I kinda feel like you are setting up most of your relationships for failure! <3 I guess I just don't see the point in NOT giving it a chance! :P

    Love ya,
    PUG A. CEO 4 life!

    PS. See you and I are best friends, and we dont get in fights over serious stuff ;) haha, it's cause I <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, I understand, Rach. However, I don't even have feelings for this guy. So, he's not really for discussion.

    I do think that people with different religious backgrounds can work. But it's desirable that I date someone that understands this very important belief of mine...a belief that gives beneficial guidelines for marriage and love. I wouldn't want to attempt a relationship without God in the center of it, because God is that important to me.

    But...I appreciate your concern. I know you are just looking out for me. And I am glad that you are being honest and telling me when you think I may be in the wrong :) That means you are a good friend.

    Well, I already knew that. haha.

    Love ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Ash! If that is what is important you then do what works for you and like you said the guy will come :) haha

    I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you realize I was joking with my last comment. All the best for you, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go with your gut... that tiny voice inside never lies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, yeah ant...your comment made me laugh :)

    rubber soul--SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally understand the whole Latin thing. After all, Romani quidem artem amatoriam invenerunt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, now that I hear the reason, I would have to agree.

    ReplyDelete