11.03.2009

Monster Mash

Man, you guys offered some amazing advice in the last post, and I sincerely internalized it. I know what I really need to do now--pray about it. Pray about it with such veracious hunger that I am pretty damn sure of the right answer.

But let me leave serious subjects for another post...

I have some pictures to show from Halloween!!! And, no, I do not dress slutty on Halloween because...just ew.

So here are some pics:



On friday night, I was a zombie last minute. heh heh.


I had immense fun drawing blood on myself. On the left is Colleen, the Mad Hatter. And Lainey, a kitty cat.


Even Churro had an outfit, which got me hungry ;)


Onto Saturday night, our Halloween party!! Here I am with with Beth. She's a police officer, I'm the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.


It was hard to capture the decorations for ya, I seriously had a maze of streamers. But you can at least see the spiffy swirl I made (inspired by when Alice falls down the rabbit hole).


The whole Alice-in-Wonderland crew: Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, a card, Alice and the Mad Hatter.

I had a jolly ole time decorating. Poor Lainey (the Cheshire Cat) had the flu or some bug during the party. Poor girl had to sit on the couch the whole time.

But overall, Halloween was a huge success!

We ended the night trying to watch the 70s original of The Last House on the Left, but then couldn't take the ridiculousness of it anymore, so we put in Signs instead (Blockbuster was out of The Shining).

Twas a great Halloween, if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

  1. A little bit of movie trivia for you, Last House on the Left, was banned in its entirety in the UK until 2008.

    Go pointless facts learned in grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. You couldn't watch Last House on the Left, but you could make it through Signs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno... you make for a pretty slutty-looking zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the gals in my knitting group has a corn costume for her wiener dog. It's her avatar on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete