12.30.2009

Change is the Only Constant

Playing around with blog colors again, because I get bored too easily. ha. I think I've done a black background at least two or three times before. It's classic, and I'll keep it for awhile. At least for a couple months.

I suppose I felt like a change (even on my lil' blog) after having a slight change in my life. I moved out of the house with the roomies and moved in with the parents. Not because my house wasn't cool, but because I wanna save money for Turkey.

That's right, this dream is becoming more real.

Don't have too much else to post, so have a nice New Year's Eve kiddos, and be safe! :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, bootiful =) We'll see each other again in the new year!

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is a good color. But I like darker colors. Earth tones. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a great (um, smashing!) holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Ashley, whatever happened to Thomas? Did he disappear for good this time?

    Oh, and BTW, I like the typewriter image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I think he did disappear...I can ask him on facebook, since he is my friend on there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want not agree on it. I think precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...