12.30.2009

Change is the Only Constant

Playing around with blog colors again, because I get bored too easily. ha. I think I've done a black background at least two or three times before. It's classic, and I'll keep it for awhile. At least for a couple months.

I suppose I felt like a change (even on my lil' blog) after having a slight change in my life. I moved out of the house with the roomies and moved in with the parents. Not because my house wasn't cool, but because I wanna save money for Turkey.

That's right, this dream is becoming more real.

Don't have too much else to post, so have a nice New Year's Eve kiddos, and be safe! :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, bootiful =) We'll see each other again in the new year!

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is a good color. But I like darker colors. Earth tones. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a great (um, smashing!) holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Ashley, whatever happened to Thomas? Did he disappear for good this time?

    Oh, and BTW, I like the typewriter image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I think he did disappear...I can ask him on facebook, since he is my friend on there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want not agree on it. I think precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    ReplyDelete