2.08.2010

You Spin Me Right Round

It's incredible how a genuine smile from a kid makes my whole day. All those little suckers have to do is come up and hold my hand, or hug my leg (those leg-huggers!), and place all their trust and hope in that very moment, and I feel like I could stay in that short span of time forever.

I guess that makes me the sucker, huh?

They truly live in the present, those little kiddies. To them, the world doesn't spin around them; rather, they make the world spin.

5 comments:

  1. There's something to living in the moment. Children have it down.

    Aren't they so much more fun to hang out with than adults sometimes? Adults can be a drag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an excellent view ... unless, of course, you happen to oversugar those adorable leg huggers. then woooweeeeee. it's like dealing with 5 at one. kinda like being in an episode of the cosby show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute and so are you :D

    Gosh Ashley, I love your positive view on life and miss it in my life! Hurry up and come over my side of the pond, already...

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes you kinda want to go back in time doesn't it?? I can't watch tv anymore without judging it incessantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you know how Holden Caulfield felt! ;)

    ReplyDelete