1. Obviously, I've been failing at blogging and reading blogs lately. Probably has to do with the fact that I now write for a living. But I want to get in the practice of writing more when I'm not working. Cause the extra writing can only make me better!
2. I'm moving in about 3 weeks. Still in San Diego, but in with two friends. I think it'll be a good move, and maybe a mood booster!
3. Yeah, I have my rough days still. I haven't found my groove just yet, but I intend to!! The next few months will be really telling for me.
4. I like my bosses a lot. They're not pretentious, and their sometimes non-PC humor makes the workplace really bearable and unstuffy.
5. I've been reading travel articles again. Must stop. It's just...my weakness!
6. I'm planning a trip to London in the summer. I'm nervous about it because I think it may bring up a lot of emotions brimming just beneath the surface. Or, it will bring closure. Or both.
7. I have come to the conclusion that one of the reasons I loved being in London so damn much was that I focused my everyday around creating experiences. I actually reframed my mind to be open to life. My mindset in San Diego is the opposite. I feel like I know what to expect, which is a dumb way to look at things. I don't have to be in a new city to create new things, meet new people and treat each day as completely unique.
So, that's the low down...what's been going on with you? Is it just a busy time of year, or is it just me?