2.22.2014

Blogiversary, and a Questionnaire

This past week was my blogiversary. February 15th, to be exact! You won't believe it...I've had this dang blog for 9 years! And you know what? It's not going anywhere. 

Anyway, here's a little questionnaire to go along with my blogiversary post. Do play along if you feel like it. I got this questionnaire from Emily


What did you look like one year ago today?
My hair was darker, and I probably had a bit of a glow from a tremendous amount of travel. I was covered in head to toe in anything warm, because at this time in England it was so cold I could hardly stand it. I was actually visiting Bath about a year ago today, if you want to see "exactly" what I looked like: 



When did you wake up this morning?


8:00 am because it's Saturday. After waking up at 5:45 am all week, 8 is such a victory!

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?

Pleasant thoughts, because I love waking up NOT to the sound of an alarm.

Have you called someone today? Who and what did you say?


It's the morning, so that's a negative!

What mood are you in?


Productive. I have a lot to do before I move in with my friends Beth and Christian next week.

Do you hurt anywhere?


I am in dire need of a massage because my shoulders are killing me slowly. Or maybe I am killing them. Damn computer/office jobs!

If you could choose anything to eat right now, what would you want?


Right now a breakfast/brunch sounds amazing. I think I can make that happen today! There's a new little European-inspired cafe that opened up and it's calling my name.

And because you can fast forward in time with blogs, here is a picture of a delicious cappuccino from said cafe!

What did you buy last?
Decorative pillows because one of the good things about moving is redecorating! Took a quick photo to show you. I'm thinking of getting a red pillow to contrast it.



Which was the first website you visited on the internet today?

Instagram, naturally.

What are you doing tonight?

Thinking of shooting some pool with a friend.

Which is the first song you put on today?
"Baby Blue" by Badfinger. Because I just watched the Breaking Bad finale and I'm still reeling. Oh yes, a review is coming soon.

What were you doing exactly a week ago, this time?
Having a Breaking Bad marathon. That show takes OVER YOUR LIFE.

What are you wearing today?
This print dress, and very simple jewelry. 



The weekend then, what about it?
Last night I went to a performance showcasing dances from around the world. Belly dancing, River Dance and Flamenco Arana were all showcased--pretty grand! As for today and tomorrow, it's a mix of running errands and maybe playing some pool tonight. I mean, what do I do with myself now that Breaking Bad is over with? (Yeah, I know that's the third time I mentioned it). 

4 comments:

  1. i started binge-watching BB and nightmares happened soon after. any violent show that i binge-watch does that. anyway, i'd like to somehow watch it again, but slowly. i have no will power!
    and congrats on 9 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9-years whoa that's some achievement right there! Nearly a decade, power to your commitment for sure.

    "what did you look like one year ago", the same...


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Equally addictive: The Sopranos. I forgot to watch it until Gandolfini died. Looking forward to the BB review. That was one of the most perfect show ending episodes ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...