6.29.2017

Favorite Thing Thursday

Lately, these have a been a few of my favorite things...

1. Paramore's New Album


This band has gotten surprisingly mature and clever as they've gotten older. I'm digging the new sound. Goodbye to that angsty Twilight-esque music!



2. A talk on Stoicism, which might be my favorite new philosophy.










3. Natural Deodorant 

There have been some studies coming out linking antiperspirant to breast cancer. I've known 3 young women who have all recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, and it's making me take a look at the products I am using, what I'm eating, etc. This natural deodorant actually works (I find it wears off a little toward the end of the day, so you may want to keep it in your bag). Truly better to be safe than sorry! You can find it at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment