2.26.2008

Alright, Alright

So both Katrin and Frankie tagged me with similar meme thingies, so I'll do them kinda combined.

RULES:
1. Post a link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people.
5. Make sure the people who tagged you KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

Alright, sorry if I share info that I've shared before...

1. Once my bestie Jaclyn and I drove to San Francisco overnight. It took us 7 hours. That was one interesting trip...ok so this isn't a quirk. But it's cool dammit!!!

2. When I set my alarm clock I check it like 5 times to make sure it's right.

3. I despise most covers of Motown songs...they make me cringe, especially when people try to sing "I Heard It Through The Grapevine." You ain't Marvin Gaye, and you're never gonna be!!!!!!

4. All the bills in my wallet have to be face up, and also facing the right way (An obsessive quirk I picked up from being a cashier).

5. I adore the color purple and whenever I see it I yell out "Purple!" the way a 5 year old would. My friends make fun of me.

6. Sometimes when I eat Reese's I eat around the edge, and save the middle for the end...BEST for LAST!!

I tag: Raindog, Anthony and Sunfollower.

7 comments:

  1. I definitely agree on #2,3, and 4. Especially #4, since I grew up in Detroit and Motown covers are pretty much everywhere live music is performed.

    My favourite colour is blue, and I also get excited and point it out whenever I see a shade I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, fine I'm writing it as we speak.

    I used to have a girlfriend who used to say Hey! everytime she saw hay on our way up to the country. It always got me.

    Not got me as in funny. Got me as in I am mental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I set the alarm. Close my phone. Did I close the phone too early. Shit. Ok, close phone again. Was it set on AM? Ok, got it. Do I still have it on vibrate? Hmm, how loud do I want it?

    And if I was still up at least 10-15 min later I'd still have to look and make sure it's still correct.

    You can never be too careful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was the only one who did #4.

    And Whoopi Goldberg was so good in #5.

    A quirk that I have - if I have three things on my plate, I eat one thing completely and then the next thing completely and finally the last thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing! I also do #2, every single night, although I get up at the same time every day... So far, I haven't had an opinion about Motown covers, now I have to go out and see if you're right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't think there was another way to eat a peanut butter cup! mmmm peanut butter cup (sorry ... homer moment)

    i'll get my list up tomorrow ... it has been a hellacious week.

    ReplyDelete