9.03.2008

Tickled

In these lazy days
I'm feeling tickled as I graze
this new world and I'm amazed
at all the beauty in it

The daffodils sing to me
in the most delicious key
as the wind declares me free
the wonders are infinite

I let out a happy sigh
past the days when I used to cry
now I'm feeling 33 times high
but drugs have nothing to do with it

There's a feeling that I get
kind of like a violet sunset
have you felt it yet?
My soul is stronger than granite.

I see the most beautiful hue
purple gold maroon and blue
and my heart has been renewed.
One sweet day, one fine day, I hope you'll understand it.

***

I'll let you make your own conclusions as to what this about. Maybe one day I'll be an expert poet like Ant, and use meter and all that jazz!

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done, although I won't even try to guess what its about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess it's got something to do with flowers and getting high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that you gave me praise, but isn't it ironic at the time you give me poetic praise, that I am writing about q****ing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha, anthony. I thought of that!

    That's hilarious, really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I do like the line, "Stronger than granite".

    ReplyDelete