7.28.2009

Can You Follow Me?

Called in sick to work today...am I sick, though? Not really, just knew I needed a day of rest.

Random thought: It's always funny to find out old school friends have become lesbians. Straight-turned-gay boys don't really surprise me. Lesbians do.

Rode around with my sis today. Destination: nowhere. Our purpose was just to drive (she's from Santa Barbara, and I don't see her often).

I feel random today, can you tell?

Life is but a series of random pearls strung onto a string and made into something worth it.

Side note: Being random puts me in an extra cheesy mood.

Update: I'm going to the Fray concert tonight. Heck Yes!

5 comments:

  1. I totally just forwarded this post to your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The few lesbians I've seen from high school haven't been surprises at all. They completely make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The president of the Christian Impact Club when I was a high school senior ended up being a lesbian...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these days...almost nothing surprises me anymore...thanks to hollywood TV! hehe although sometimes fact is weirder than fiction indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you have to conjure of fake cough? one of the major benefits of email: no longer needing acting skills to play hooky. type, send and you're free.

    ReplyDelete