So, onto what I know about life, thus far:
- Don't name your kid an overly common name, like Ashley. It gets rather annoying.
- Stay away from charming men (don't think I've learned my lesson just yet).
- The less make-up one wears, the more and more beautiful she begins to feel. I'm really starting to figure this one out.
- Red wine has magical powers.
- The answer is forgiveness, every time.
- I know I will finally feel real love when I hold my first child. None of this romantic nonsense really does it for me.
- There will come a time when I am less bitter about love. We go through phases in life, I've come to accept.
- Traveling may be the remedy to all the wars and misunderstandings in this world. Learning about other cultures has taught me more than a 4-year degree ever could.
- Being a twenty-something is certainly not as fabulous as it's made up to be. I don't think I've ever been more confused!
- Oceans and seas are mighty healing.It's like being in the womb.
- Praying makes a difference.
- Peanut butter and chocolate (especially combined) can turn your day around.
- In the end, just give me my family and dear friends.
- The hunger for money is insatiable. Beware of living that life.
- Don't let fear rule your thoughts, learn how to just go for it!
- Adversely, know when to not go for it. Sometimes no is the answer.
- Diets are a joke.
- Purple is the greatest color in the whole of the universe.
- Make sure to wake up each morning and thank God you are alive.
Of course, I'm pretending to know some things about life, which is laughable.
Feel free, dear readers, to add. Your life advice? Do tell.