6.29.2015

Really Big News (My Head is Spinning)


So, remember I alluded to having some possible big plans in the works? Well it's been a few months in the making, but I am finally (and happily) being promoted as an Student Advisor with Across the Pond (a company I adore), and I am moving to NEW YORK CITY.

New. York. City.

Newwwwwwww York (bleepin') City.

Is this real life?!?

I don't know what else to say except that this feels right, and I feel a little less scared than when I moved to London. That's because London completely trained me for these big moments in life, moments I am ready to grab and stand up and say YES to. Not without fear, but with the knowledge that I have one life to live and I AM GOING TO LIVE IT DAMMIT. I'm excited for all the new things to come. I move toward the end of summer, and I'm really, really ready...


14 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG! This is so exciting!! I am THRILLED for you and I just know you will have a blast living in NYC. Wahoo! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOUUUUUU! <3 I completely welcome to change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! I'm and SO excited for you. What an amazing opportunity. Can't wait to hear all about your new adventures. I haven't been to NYC yet, but you know that it's high on my list. OK, now I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hear all about this new chapter in your life!
    NYC is such an amazing city and not too too far from me, so wouldn't it be great if our paths crossed?!
    So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can have a meet up for sure. What part of Canada do you live in again??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting the hint that you want to visit, maybe?? :) You certainly can. And if I've set up enough and have the space, I'd wouldn't mind hosting you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Looking forward to the posts when you move :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ElleSees.blogspot.com5:21 AM, June 30, 2015

    omg this is awesome!!!! congrats to YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I also want to get past the actually MOVING part. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in Ontario. Right beside New York State!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome!! Congrats on the promotion and soon to be welcome to the East Coast! I'm really excited to see all the places you try and love, and then try them myself whenever I'm in town. Depending on when you get there, we're thinking of heading up in September

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should be there mid-August. My job requires some travel around to grad fairs in the fall, but it would be so cool if we could meet up! Let's stay in touch over dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So flipping cool - as I said before - CONGRATS! I have an NYC trip on the books for fall too!

    ReplyDelete