12.15.2015

My NYC Bucket List: Walking on the Brooklyn Bridge



Living in New York City sometimes feels like a crazy mad rush of events and a blur of people and places. City life, right?

In order to catch a piece of the blur I thought I'd start this blog series, titled "My NYC Bucket List." On this particular day, I decided to walk on the Brooklyn Bridge.


My good friend David who is always down for spontaneous adventures came along. That's one thing I love about people who live in New York--we say yes to doing things. Why sit at home when you can be doing things instead? Of course, it helps that there are an overwhelming amount of things to do in this mad, mad city.




If you've seen Kate & Leopold, then you probably know why I took the photo above: "The world has changed all around it, but Roebling's erection still stands!"  *cue 13-year old boy laughter*


And JUST LOOK AT THE VIEW. YES, I'M YELLING, BECAUSE ISN'T IT FREAKIN GORGEOUS?!?????




And thus, I ✓ this one off my NYC Bucket List. 

No comments:

Post a Comment