5.02.2011

Music Challenge, Day 4: A Song That Makes You Sad

This song is brilliant. I makes me pensively sad, but in a good way. I always remember every friend and family member I've lost when I hear "Fire and Rain." James sure knows how to write 'em.





The Challenge so far:

P.S. I suppose I should put a little blip on here about Osama being assassinated, for when I look back on old posts. But, I don't have a "hooray!" to say on the matter, because I can't really rejoice when anyone has been killed. However, he was an evil force that manipulated many, and in that sense it's a better world without him.

5 comments:

  1. that is a really sad song. it's joining my rainy day playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Justin Timberlake, but this JT is my real favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I say it? This song was in the running but beat out by Virtual Insanity. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...you don't like this one? I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete