11.11.2006

I'll put you in a choke-hold.

Ahhhhh! It's raining and I looooooove the rain SO MUCH. I know I say that everytime it rains, but I just can't help it. I get excited.

I went to a self-defense workshop today. I now know how to do a choke-hold on a rapist (if he was laying above me). The instructor, however, was gorgeous...I would not perform the choke-hold on him...hahaha.

Random Note: I just want to ask...why do people get into relationships just for the sake of a relationship? Are people that needy? Are people really that fake that they feel the need to fill the void of lonliness with just anyone?

I know I have multiple crushes (yes, anthony, we've been over this)...but one thing I'll NEVER do is settle. And I never have. A friend of a friend said it best, "I'm going to be alone until someone worthwile pulls me out of it."

Duhhhhhh. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Alright, I'm done with my story/rant of the day. Thankyavermuch.

5 comments:

  1. Ay, mi hijita, don't put any of your crushes in a choke hold, eh?
    Know what I mean, jellybean?
    (Too much "Blood In, Blood Out", carnal).

    One of my good friends kept going into relationships because he was lonely, and no other reason, it seemed. What's the point? It doesn't make any sense to me, either.

    What happened to the guy that has a crush on you? Is he too desperate, or does he have a chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley...I love everything about that post:)

    this thanksgiving break: you and me have a date with darcy!! mark your calendar!!

    <3me, spinster and lunatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should move to Seattle. We have plenty of rain to go around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like everything about this post too - from the rain (which I ALSO love) to the not settling - you hit the nail on the head!

    I wish it would rain in LA...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when the weather is at its worse...only then do u see ppl act civil towards each other.
    And yes we are all lonley and needy. If you arent one then u are the other.
    I put self defense in one sentence.......'Hitem where you know its going to hurt' Throat, eyes(the eyes will drop any one), crothch, shin, finger toes. In survival mode it should always be 'No Holds Barred'

    ReplyDelete