2.09.2011

Officially Official

Just booked my ONE-WAY Ticket to Turkey, literally a few seconds ago.

This is a strange feeling that I can't quite explain: excited, calm, shaky, scared all rolled into one emotion. AHHH!!!!!!!!

It's a done deal. Whether I fail, it makes no matter. Whether I get the job, it's not the point. I'm going. I'm trying. I'm making the effort.

I'm proud of myself for hitting that CONFIRM button, and not really hesitating...as if it were God ordained from the start.

YES :)

8 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!!!! good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you!!! Just keep a positive outlook and you won't fail. Even if there are a few stumbles along the way you can use them as learning experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWAAAAAHHHOOOOO!!!!

    that's SUPER exciting!! can't wait to see what God has in store for you over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait for it ...
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

    So proud of you for hitting that confirm button. Hopefully you'll still find you're way to Blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *applause*

    I'll need postcards, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so proud of you for doing this. we are questing, baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you took the plunge!! it's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete