4.08.2015

And, She's Back!

Hyde Park in London. If ever you feel that life is dismal, make sure to look up. You might be missing the beauty right in front of you. 

Hey bloggers! I totally missed being in the blogosphere, but now I'm BACK!

I've returned with a very happy heart, one that is excitedly beating for all the possibilities of this life. Travel and time away has inspired me once again; I'm ready to go after the things I want (I'm on the PROWL)! If you're feeling complacent like I was, go and do that one thing you know will brighten your soul. Again I say, FOLLOW YOUR HEART, dammit! (I swear I'm not on any drugs, just 2 cups of coffee).

I'll be posting some travel photos soon (I'm sure you're so surprised). Until then, it's time to catch up on your blogs that I have so badly missed! It's time for another cup of coffee...

8 comments:

  1. love this post. travel always makes me so happy and inspired as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you're back to blogging! Looking forward to more of your London and travel posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ElleSees.blogspot.com5:12 AM, April 09, 2015

    yay! nothing better than returning with a full and happy heart full of possibilities. and again, thanks for your comforting words you've given me. i cannot thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the words do very little, but I suppose every little bit of support does help. And if I'm ever in GA we can have a little meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back sweet thing!



    I'm feeling like I'm in a rut. Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative rut or professional rut? I actually deactivated my fb today (for a month maybe?) so that I could focus on the things I want to accomplish this month). I'm currently writing a cover letter for a new position in my company! I'm crazy productive when fb is taken away! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring on the envy-educing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for photos!!!! And yes, follow your heart...always! We just forget to do this all too often.

    ReplyDelete