8.21.2008

My Favorite Project

Weirdly enough, I've never written about Project Runway on my blog before, but I have been a huge fan since the beginning.

I'm not one to follow too much T.V.; if I'm bored enough and something is on, I may watch it. However, Project Runway is one show I watch religiously.

I don't know what it is! I'm just fascinated by how each designer puts together their garment in the short alloted time. I love the intense background music. Heidi is sassy. Tim is even sassier. It's just magic. This may be my favorite show ever.

And this season, there are quite a few talented designers (where as last season, Christian was the only "fierce" designer). So that makes things even more exciting for me.

Alright, alright. I'll stop with all the praising. It's just that Project Runway gives me a little glimmer of hope that T.V. can be decent. Cause there's A LOT of crap on television right now. Including the news, which I won't get into...cause that's a whole other post.

9 comments:

  1. Is this a career interest? I know a blogger who does this now...go here:

    http://yungandeasilyfreudened.blogspot.com/

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley!

    Project runway is pretty much the only show that I go out of my way to watch every week. Weiiird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think tv is crappy because that is what us Americans want to watch. There are a lot of good shows out there. Good shows with bad ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think TV is crappy because TV executives THINK we want to watch crappy shows.

    Of course, I'm an optimist, and I like to think (well, hope) that americans are better than shows like "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader."

    But I'm probably wrong, and Thomas is probably right. There are a ton of great shows with not-so-great ratings, yet "reality" pieces of crap continue to rule the Nielsens.

    Hey, maybe it's just the Nielsens that want crappy TV, and they're ruining it for everybody...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad that this show is not on our TVs yet. Everyone is talking about it and I am starting to get very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Weirdly enough, I've never written about Project Runway on my blog before"

    Can I cut you off and say, "Please don't"

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. project runway?! noooooooo! i can't believe you watch that ... and religiously.

    that said, don't you just want to throw stella under a bus or something? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha, raindog...YES! Can she use anything else besides leather? geeez!

    ReplyDelete