9.20.2009

MJ and I go way back.

I went dancing for a little last night (after eating an ice cream sundae at Ghiradelli's)...now that's a good night!

I noticed that it is now popular to play Michael Jackson in the clubs.

How funny, when I used to have to beg DJs to play MJ just a few short months ago. You hear that kiddies?!? I didn't need his death to capture my attention and go, "Wow, that Michael has some great dance songs..."

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG, fools.

The life of a trend setter is hard *brushes dirt off of shoulder*

2 comments:

  1. SHAKA KHANN!!!!

    No, I mean, I'm old school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what you're saying is that you killed MJ and framed that doctor, all so you could shake it your way in the clubs? I must say, I don't approve of your tactics, but I sure do respect your commitment.

    ReplyDelete