6.13.2006

Anger 101

Alright, Alright, Alright. So somtimes I get mad, and it's over stupid things. It happens! Jaclyn knows, haha.

So tonight I got a little upset, and it was over a stupid reason, and my friend (I call him "big bro" since he's my big brother in a fraternity, if you know that business) was the one who set off my anger.

FYI: When I get mad, I like to be left alone. When my big bro gets someone mad, he does everything he can to fix the problem--like ask that mad person "Are you ok?" a lot.

Soooooooooo, there's sort of a problem there.

Does anyone else do what I do? When I'm mad, I don't want to fix it right away. I need that time to vent/throw a fit/be quiet/do whatever makes me feel better. Talking about it in the moment does not make me feel better. That is reserved for the day after.

I just felt like a bitch/knew I was acting kind of mean when I wouldn't answer his "Are you ok?" questions. I know that he means well. I can't hide anger when I'm angry...I just can't. And I can't stop it at the time, either.

Oh well.

Speaking of anger, did any of you catch the World Cup game between the U.S. and the Czech Republic??? Wow, we got shut down. It was embarrassing, to say the least.

So yeah, this post is depressing. You shouldn't be reading it and I shouldn't be writing it. haha, yet I still do. Hope you had a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. Mexico handed Iran's ass to them...holla!

    I go back and forth between talking out my anger and wanting to be left alone; kind of like the Incredible Hulk when I'm angry.

    Don't hold on to it too long, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm angry, I like to be left alone, too. Usually I'll shut myself up in my room with the doors locked and listen to music so I can chill out--music always makes me feel better. ;)

    ReplyDelete