4.01.2008

Fooling Ali

As you know, today is April Fools.

So, I decided to pull a little prank on my roommate Ali. Ali and I were (and still are, I admit) huge fans of *NSYNC (R.I.P.). Ali's favorite is the gay one, a.k.a Lance Bass.

Ali and I have met Lance once at a book signing, but she's always looking for chances to meet him more times (you ain't gonna turn him straight, Ali). So I sent her a text today saying : OH MY GOSH. Lance is going to be in San Diego today! Did you hear? (she was in LA at the time visiting her parents).

So she sent a text back saying: WHAT?! When and where!

I could have kept going, but I decided to end it there, and said: April Fools! sorry, it was just too easy. love you.

She texted back: I hate you...

hehehe.

At least I'm not as bad as my father, who one year told my mom that when he was dropping me off for school, I fell out of the car and broke my leg. I was around 8-years-old at the time.

In other news, I went to the dentist today and dammit! I have a cavity (a tiny one). I have never had one before. There goes my perfect record. :(

Oh well. I'm just enjoying Spring Break right now. It's nice to be off from school. Still gotta finish those taxes though...

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, for some reason, it seems that fathers always make cruel April Fool's jokes. And I just learned that I have to have my wisdom teeth taken out :( They all came in fine, but 2 of them have cavities. BOOOOOOOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we're cavity twins...how special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad made me a fool, too. :)
    Well, cavities, cavities... I have them, but they're taken care of.

    ReplyDelete